Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Suburban's Press Release

As I forge ahead and get my message out through Suburban Solutions Corp, businesses continue to struggle in the current economic crisis...they are continuously looking for ways to cut their operating budgets to reach or stay at desired profitability levels. I am proud to announce that Suburban Solutions Corp is expanding its message and has issued an on-line press release today.

This is truly exciting stuff for us.

As you search the web today, please check out:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/google/20090616006017/en

Our heading/ title is:

Suburban Solutions Corp. Launches Voluntary/Non-Voluntary Benefits and Supplemental Insurance Offerings That Save Employees Money and Cost Employers Nothing To Offer.

Readers of this space have let me know that they reference the information contained herein as informational and as good reference material. I do not intend to use this space for self promotion, but am very excited about today's release. I just want to ensure it is shared properly and communicated in a few different forums.

I will be posting a more traditional, informational post in this space later this week.

Bob Germano
6/16/09

No comments:

Post a Comment